Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feeling a little Ca-razy!!!

Life is getting a bit crazy lately!

We just pulled in (the kids and I) from a fun-filled trip to a resort in Scottsdale (thank you, Grandma!). It was great. We swam and rode the water slide all day long.

We are trying to recover from that trip. Our house is a mess and full of dirty laundry, piles of mail, pool toys, etc.

We are trying to buy a house, celebrate a baby, a wedding, a birthday, Girls Camp, pack, and take a few trips to the Lake. Whew! Will it ever slow down?

Is it bad to just throw everything you have away and figure out how to live later? I don't want to pack!

I know I should be enjoying summer, but the grocery store trip today was enough to make me want a full-time nanny and housekeeper. Anyone want to wager whether I'll be sane in one month? I'm betting no.

Until then, I will be smiling and praying. Really, I am so blessed. It just happens that the blessings are whirling around in the whirlwind of my life right now! :)

If it slows down, I may dig out more pictures of our life from the past few months and actually try to remember the events that went with them. Until then, another blog post is unlikely.

Back to Girls Camp prep...


3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Before I had a built-in babysitter, I hire one for a few hours per week in the summer so I could grocery shop and run by myself. Worth every penny!! The kids love it, too.

Jacqui said...

I WOULD hire one...whoops.And run errands by myself. Not just run by myself. I need to proofread!

Kristi said...

Buy a house!?! Hooray! Where is it? So excited for ya! I hear ya, a Nanny and maid sound really great right now.... I havn't made it to the store lately, I need to go before the kids start eating eachother but it is not my #1 idea of FUN.... ;)