Sunday, June 8, 2008

Memorial Day Pictures

Late Memorial Day post, but hey! At least it's here. We drove down last minute to Scottsdale to see Scott's fam. It was fun. I think I already wrote about it, but here are pictures. We hiked at Pinnacle Peak, got lunch at Chik-fil-A (making Jake's day), swam and swam, and played games together. It was great fun. Here are the pictures...

Scott thought he'd just pick up the cactus on the trail for safety reasons... ha!
Alisa LOVES to walk--supported.
Kelsi
View from Pinnacle Peak trail in AZ

Bethi in the cutest swimsuit ever! It's from modbecatalog.com, if you wanted to know. I am in love with it!!
Jake's favorite feature: the waterfall!

Alisa's new cover up... darling!

Kelsi cuddling with A.



We are a happy family!
Jake dunking me!
Scott's parents--Thank you so much!
Bethi & Derek--engaged!!! Yea! Congrats.
Getting ready to swim

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so in love with Bethi's swimsuits too! I have about 5 picked out that I want to buy... I really need to narrow it down:)
Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Colleen said...

What fun times. Is that Scott in the last picture? It totally doesn't look like him. How was Pinnacle Peak? Did you hike it early or later in the day? We did Squaw Peak (Payestewa Peak?) last weekend and it was HARD!!! On this morning's hike I had lower back pain and hamstring tightness from the hike on Saturday. Glad I did it, though. Sort of like our Mt. Elden summit, through the cliffs and underbrush hike. Don't necessarily want to do it again.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great weekend getaway! Great pictures!

Melissa said...

Hi Ali! Long time no talk/see/write...etc! This is your cousin Melissa and I got your blog address from my mom. Your little fam is so cute! My youngest is just three months older than Alisa. Check out my blog at mmjnjlinefamily.blogspot.com. I would love to keep in better touch! (Anything is better than none, so we really can't lose!!)

Jacqui said...

Hey, couple of questions for Bethi--how supportive is the swimsuit in the chest and how low is it? If you're a little more busty, will it show cleavage?

Thanks for passing these on, Al, or you can answer them if you know! (or email me) love ya

Melissa Zuber said...

That looks like it was a blast. You have such a cute little fam!

megan said...

How funny! We were in the same town at the same time!! I hope you had fun!! It was a great weekend to swim!!