Monday, March 16, 2009

La, La, La

I have been truly pathetic about blogging lately. Our camera is semi-broken and is a pain to use. We have taken very few pictures. I don't feel like I have anything to write. So here are the few pictures and videos. 

We got to hit Disneyland 2 Fridays ago and had a great time in the California sunshine. It's been so nice here! Here are the few pictures I took while we were there. 

Alisa knows her own mind. She can be quite the sassy girl! Jake is mostly helpful and sometimes violent (pushing, hitting, or otherwise torturing his sister)--what are big brothers for? Other than that, not much to report. 

Someday I will be brave enough to post a lovely picture of moi in all my pregnant glory... not today! For now, I can still sleep comfortably enough, but can't believe I still have 3 long months to go. Hopefully they'll pass quickly!

We are all well and happy. Just preparing for the LAST and BIGGEST test of Scott's life--Western Regional Boards Exams--so he can get his license. Yea! He's actually not too stressed. Hopefully all will go well. 



Here are videos of Jake and Alisa in their morning silliness. Alisa whines in her crib until Jake wakes up, gets them some food, and climbs in to play with her. Or she whines until she is taken out so she can see Jake (she usually greets him with a sweet "hi, Jake!" every morning). She ADORES him and does whatever he does--including tease, hit, bully, say sorry and give loves.

Oh, and these spandex looking jammie bottoms are half of his FAVORITE jammies--Transformers. He LOVES them and digs them out of the dirty clothes every night. I have learned to put them in the laundry room (in garage) when they are just too dirty to wear!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks for sharing! It's those everyday little things that make up a beautiful life. Grandma is appeased! :)

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Ok...you're 6 months pregnant and we don't have a pregnant shot?? Come on, I bet you look so cute!!!

Mindy and Marty said...

OH...i remember WREB>.....! Good luck Scott! I'm sure the dental version is alot tougher than hygiene and ours was tough...so go get 'em...

i wish i could just pop down to cali-disney land...you lucky dogs..

Ali, so what are you having? do you know? you've probably posted it...but could you please remind me...i'm so excited for you to have your 3rd and a wee bit jealous...i can't believe you only have 3 months left!

JLJ said...

Good luck to Scott. You guys have some exciting changes on the horizon!

Jennifer said...

Geez, Ali. Could your family be any cuter? I wish we lived closer. I totally envy your weather and proximity to Disneyland. I'm glad you are well. Best of luck to Scott!!! xoxo