Monday, July 26, 2010

Pictures

Last week both kids had pinkeye in both eyes. This week, Brookie has it.

Next week we are moving into our own house! Yipee! We are excited to have our own space. I'm sure we'll see Grandma's and Grandpa's plenty, but we won't be driving them crazy with our noise and messes.

Here are some pictures we snapped in Showlow, trying to get a good one for Scott's letter to his new patients.




B eating spagetti for the first time (we don't have it very much). She LOVES it.

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

You look gorg in that picture of you and Scotty. BTW, I tried calling you today. I want the info on the new housing situation! Call me sometime. Love you!

Michelle said...

I was just going to tell you how gorgeous you look in the picture with Scott! Huh, I guess Jac, Scott and I have good taste, eh?

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Such CUTE CUTE kiddos!!!!! And you guys look great! :)

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness how exciting! Where are you moving???

Heidi said...

Sorry about the pink eye. You guys look so cute in that picture. New patients will flock to the practice! Good luck on your move! Exciting stuff! We'll be done NEXT MONTH!!!

Mindy and Marty said...

congrats on moving into your new home. that is way way exciting esp. after sharing space with parents...i know the feeling. nice, but crowded.