Friday, August 20, 2010

Good News?

Well, we are moving. Again. Yes, we just barely finished unpacking. We are praying someone will rent our current house so we don't have a double rent payment. Ah!

It will be better for our family. We live and learn. We are learning.

Yesterday, I had to wake the kids up so Jake could go to school. Yes, school! When did my baby grow up? Jake's first words: Mom, I am so tired. I didn't get enough sleep. I'm not ready to wake up! Alisa's: Get out of my room! I'm still sleeping.

My kids are so sweet in the morning! Ha, ha.

I'd like to say I was all choked up about it, but really, I was fine. He's getting so big. It is a small charter school, k-3 grades. He has great teachers. Just to brag, they want to move him up to first grade for reading. What a smarty-pants. Anyway, he looked big. I was glad I had my camera in my purse, but haven't uploaded the picture yet. More to come.

Anyway, if you were wondering where we disappeared to, there you have it. We are moving. Again. Good luck to us.

:)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you have to move...again! What a headache!
My kids are usually so bright-eyed and bushy tailed in the morning...and I'm the big scary monster.