Saturday, August 6, 2011

Seaman Lake Powell Round 2 (July?)

Slowly catching up here. I have so many fun things to blog from Thanksgiving and Christmas. I just don't want to be out of order.


 Jake braved the knee board (Alisa too) after much coaxing. I feel so bad about the near-death experience the month before!


 Jenni and Brookie
 Baby Maddie
 Alisa



 Ashlyn was a champ. Very brave this trip.
 Why do my kids love playing with ziplocs of water?







 Caleb (and just so I remember, this was the summer I started jumping, too. I thought it was momentous, but no pictures to show).



 Derek
 Les ending with a back roll. I don't think I caught his really sweet one. He could've landed it, thanks to the power of the Goodman boat.

 Kels with Lukey



 Thanks to Goodman's for the use of the tube that never tips. Awesome. Yes, we piled it up with kids almost every time. 











 Brookie is our "baby" baby. She loves babies!







 Every jump was proceeded by one of us yelling, "To infinity..." and Luke yelling back, "... and beyond!"

 Yep, still got it! Go, grandma!





 We all tried the wake surf board thingy behind the Goodman's boat. It was fun. Jenni wins for the longest ride. She did awesome!

 Les
 The whole crew. Bethi and Derek made this awesome Lake shirts. Fun idea! 
Les, Linda, Kels, Ali, Scott, Luke, Derek, Maddie, Bethi, Caleb, Jenni. Front: Brookie, Alisa, Jake, and Ashlyn.









No comments: