Saturday, November 30, 2013

Starting the Blog Again: 2013 Thanksgiving with the Crazy Crane Clan!

I have to start somewhere, right?

Thanksgiving was a blast. We had a great time with ALL of my siblings and families in Flaggie. The siblings staggered their comings and goings, not on purpose, but it worked out. This was the beginning of the week when we went bowling. 

Lisa and Tarah
 Jesus
 Jared and Corbin
 Amanda and Malia--Jake under the kid bowler and Brody loving the balls.
 Tarah, Darin, Michelle, Lil, Addie
 Brookie, Malia, Lily
 Lily on the computer. Dolly!
 Row-row and Grandpa
 Brookie's dramatic ball release.
 Corbs
 Treston
 Jare and Addie
 Jake and Treston
 Mom, Dad, and Rowan
 Shell and Row with Josh and Jare in the background
 Jake was so cute with Addie!
 Bless Aunt Lisa (as Brookie calls her, Big Lisa!) Haircuts for my girls and for me. Mine is short. Thinking I'll grow it out again...

No comments: