Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Crane Cousin Fun 2013

Jared and Amanda, Lisa and Jesus, and Shell and Darin came first. We took the crew ice skating... except Michelle and Darin. I think Lily threw a fit in the car and either fell asleep or Rowan fell asleep. In any case, they turned back around.


 Jake had a pajama/reading day at school and came in pi's... totally unfazed.
 Brookie did so much better this year! She could do the walker all by herself and saved my poor back! 




 Can't you tell we're sisters?! Ha! We look nothing alike. Scott and I really enjoyed our time with Li and Jesus. It was so much fun to play cards and visit with them!

 Addie lasted only a short time, so they took turns sitting out with her. Little cutie!

So, this year's game of choice: Telestrations! 
This is pretty much all of dad's drawings. We thought they were hilarious! I think this was "nail salon" or something. Freaky.
 The best is reading through at the end and seeing everyone's interpretation. Ha!




Ice skating round 2 with the Scott Family!



 Poor Ethan was so frustrated, but I don't think he'd skated in a year, and Jake had a few days earlier. It ended up being a little bit of a counseling session for Jacqui and Jeff! Tears were shed, but in the end I think he had fun!





 Afterwords, Alisa and Eliza had a photo shoot with their beanie babies. I had about 20 pictures of this: 

We were so happy everyone could come to Flaggie for Thanksgiving. We played and played. The best was Jesus recruiting for cards, walking around the house asking who wanted to be dealt in! It was a blast! I love my siblings so much. It is a rare treat to be all together. It is chaos, and we love it!

No comments: