Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Winter 2013

After Thanksgiving, and during, too, we got some snow! 
Not sure what this picture is, but I love my Alisa-bis.
 Treston and Brookie playing in the fresh snow outside.
 We went to the Lollipop Concert (they do the 2nd act of the Nutcracker). It was just the right amount of sitting still. Alisa ate it up. We knew some of the kids in the performance from school. 
 The snowplow piles up snow in the middle of the culdesac. The kids love it! It becomes a sledding hill and a snow fort.


 For FHE, we made lemon ice cream, but it didn't freeze. So instead we poured it over fresh snow and it was perfect! 
 Brookie and I built snowmen one day--with a bucket! Forget rolling balls, which never works for me anyway. We had a great time!
 Jake and Alisa knocked down icicles. They tried to save them in the freezer by wrapping them in towels. It worked, but after a few weeks I wanted my towels and freezer space back so I tossed them. 
 The girls were in the cutest dance class with Miss Jesica (Barker). They performed "Merry Christmas  St. Nick" and it was possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Here they are getting pampered and prepped before hand--drying their nails!
 All ready for pictures the day before.





No comments: