Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello?

Hi. Does anyone else NOT feel like blogging? We got some fancy-schmancy new phones, so I'll have to figure out how to send pictures to my blog from there... maybe it'll happen more often.

Pictures will come later, but I have to post about Miss Chatterbox Brookie. She is talking up a storm. It's crazy. Yesterday she said "Sleeping Beauty" as clear as day (trained by the best, I am sure). She does say one thing that is indistinguishable. Daily, repeatedly, she says, "Dada, bushion." It sounds like cushion with a "b." We have no idea what it means. We guess, but she always says no, as in, that is not what I meant! Other than that, she talks a ton. It's such a fun age.

I went to a Zumba class today (third time in my life). I'm not a dancer, and that is pretty apparent in the class, but today it was VERY clear that I do not have latin roots. I was next to this cute latina girl who was untrained (in formal dance) but my hips just don't move like that! It was a little depressing, but I just had to admit that I am white and probably will never be able to move like that. Still, it's a fun class and I'll keep going... maybe someday I will wake up with some latin blood in my veins!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I totally don't feel like blogging. But there is one last post I want to make while I'm fat and pregnant (aka-- before I'm just fat and fat). Once this next baby comes I'm sure I'll drop of the earth. So, I hear ya, sister. But of course, with three kids and a hot Zumba class, who would have time to blog?!

Linda said...

Seriously Ali-YOU'RE not a dancer?? Com' on now-I know better! Definitely one of the best on the Seaman side of the family!