Monday, December 20, 2010

The Happy, Smiley, Easy-going Me Is Ba-ack!


Hi, everyone. I am back. Really, I have been feeling bad about all my belly-aching over one silly (although very costly) traffic ticket. So, sorry about that. Here is our Thanksgiving in a nutshell... Well, I guess I am really one for the details, so here is a detailed picture update of our Thanksgiving with the Seaman's! Only five days until Christmas!

We were so lucky to go ice skating. Now that I'm posting this, I think it was on Black Friday, but maybe not? I didn't take one picture of Thanksgiving dinner, but we had a FEAST. Seriously. It was delicious. I'm glad that kind of dinner is only once a year. Anyway, I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Real life has been busy and stressful and wonderful. I love life!
Here we are ice skating. The kids had a blast. It wasn't too crowded, so they got to use the walkers. On a side note, I sent a picture on Scott's phone. When his front office lady saw it, she thought we were maybe adopting some handicapped kids from Russia (bundled kids with walkers... I guess my phone is low quality!).


Jenni and Ashlyn
I was amazed they let Brookie out on the ice with me. She had a good time.

Kels

Cousins playing in their new pj's. Brookie was thrilled to have her own "a-a-ah... a-a-ah..." [princess] pj's. She sings Ariel when she sees anyone resembling a princess.

Seaman Family Talent Show 2010

Derek ... maybe it'll work next time.

Grandma Frost playing some songs her mom taught her by yelling out chords from the kitchen.
Bustin' a move. Jake was really inhibited. Alisa busted out. Seriously. It was hilarious.
It was a family affair. Don't want to give it away for the Crane talent show, but Alisa was tearin' up my heart...
Down on my knees...
Hot mama... er, grandma... rockin' it.
Bethi is teaching Derek how to play the piano. Fabulous.
I almost died laughing at this little number. Absolutely special.
Yodeler turned rapper... Caleb was my hero of the night.

Les singing... wow I can't remember the song but the lyrics were just a tad bit risque (sp?) if you ask me...
Alisa and Jake in on the ribbon action
Minute to Win It game night.


Junk in the trunk. Derek striking a pose.
Guess who won? We're not competetive. At all.
Proof that Brookie does love grandma. p.s. grandma you look fabulous!
The end for now, until I upload more pictures. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: