Friday, December 17, 2010

Officially the Stupidest Test I Have Been Subjected To

The traffic school test. How lame. All throughout the course, they flashed "important" facts at the bottom of the page. There were neat tidbits such as "Nebraska does not border Arizona." Well, as you probably would, I finally started ignoring them. When I get to the test, I almost started screaming when I read, "Which state does not border Arizona?" with a list that included Nebraska. Really? Really? I spent five or six questions googling the answers to things like "Which Arizona school has an enrollment of 67,000?" and "Which city is located 300 miles from Phoenix?"

Really? I am vowing to NEVER subject myself to such idiocy again. Maybe that is the point. What a stupid test.

I am sorry to my sensitive readers for using the "s" word, but I am feeling pretty strongly about it.

And by the way, I really am feeling a lot of holiday cheer. I am glad this is behind me so I can feel some more. I think part of my frustration is that it is totally my fault and could have been prevented. Lesson learned. Merry Christmas everybody!


1 comment:

Bethi said...

w.o.w. how lame! It was good to see you tonight! Can't wait to see you guys again! (Luke obsessed with Jake when we first arrived. It was so cute!)