Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back in February... continued

My uploading feature is going a little whack. I don't know which picture is which, but here are some from back in February. We went to the aquaplex, swam, and climbed the wall. My 11 year old niece really didn't want to go alone, so I gave it a go! It was fun, even though I am secretly scared of heights. The one who surprised us all was Alisa! She got over 2/3 of the way up, and with determination! I never would've guessed she had it in her. And yes, she is still in her jammies. She just never changed before we went out. I know, I know... mom of the year, right here.

Also, my kids LOVE all the babies in our family. Jake keeps asking me when I am going to have another one. He wants a boy.












1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Okay, you are a hot babe! That first picture of you is smokin'! Here's something funny--McQueen told me yesterday that he's praying for another baby. He said he wants seven people in our family. Awww... sweet that our babies just want more babies, isn't it?

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. YAY!