Monday, October 29, 2007

The Hospital


Today I told Jake he was going to play with Ethan tomorrow while I went to the hospital (to visit a sick lady who speaks Spanish). He then said he had an owie on his leg and needed to go to the hospital. When I said, "No, I don't think so...do you have an owie on your leg?" He said that it was all better! Thanks goodness. He's had this strange desire to go to the hospital ever since Alisa was born. I think it was the "skateboard" there (a bed pan) or the cool bathroom. Who knows?


Alisa's teeth are officially sticking out now--two of them! She is our sit-up queen. I will post some pictures or videos later that show it. :)

1 comment:

megan said...

I love your blog!! So cute! I think my favorite entry is your video! That is awesome! Chaos! Thanks for going tomorrow. I am going to practice "things to say in Spanish" tonight with Christian- it will be an adventure for me! :)