Sunday, October 21, 2007

Muchas fotos!!! A Little Catch-up.

Lots of pictures coming. Here are some friends, the Cornelius's, over for dinner (4 of their 5 kids and Jake). They fed Scott 4 times while I was in Flag.


Here are the piles of dishes afterwords...wish we had a dishwasher!


Gotta love potty training! Here's Jake playing in the dirt in our yard...no undies. He's doing really well. Just last night he conquered his fear of pooping in public toilets and went yesterday and again today at church! Yea! If you don't think this is exciting, wait until you have kids at this stage. It is a 24-7 job!


Maybe I'm crazy, but I am going to run another marathon! Ah! It's in Feb. in Surprise, AZ. We'll see how training with these two monkeys is...Notice they are all bundled up. Yes, it does get cold here sometimes (we think)!


Scott's dental school awarded us 2 year round Disneyland passes because his whole class passed the boards the first time. We've gone 4 or 5 times. So fun! Even Alisa loves it.


Here is Jake's favorite ride--It's a small world--besides Winnie the Pooh.


Here is absolute chaos when I watched the Cornelius kids. Their mom, my friend Cheryl, went out of town and we had some crazy moments during the 8 hours I watched them! Jake was in heaven.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ali u r hot

Unknown said...

What a cute family! I am so glad that you started a blog. It is fun to hear about how your guys are doing. :)

Karie said...

Whoops! I guess I was signed in with another email address! That last comment was from me. :)

Juls said...

Love the chaos! TOO funny. I can't wait to have a 10 year old to vaccuum! I am glad you joined the bloging world! and Disneyland passes, I am jealous!

Colleen said...

so, when exactly is this marathon? What date in February. And,yes, you are crazy!! But, determined!