Monday, November 5, 2007

Michelin Girl and Jakey-poo


Jake has figured out that you press the green button twice and it calls Grandma! Thanks for talking to him! Like those crossed legs? So casual...

I was watching a friend's kid, Kiera (11 months), the other day. Jake was playing so well with her, so when she left I said, "Good job playing with Kiera, Jake! You were so nice to her! Way to go, bud!" Without batting an eye or even a mischievous look he said, "I runned her over!" Yes, my little angel was not such an angel, apparently! At least he was honest. Sorry, Kiera!

Here's a family picture of the halloween party we had. We REALLY had to persuade Jake to get into those green tights!


Just look at those thighs! Talk about Michelin Girl! (sp?) Yes, she is spitting her tongue out at YOU! This is how she is about half the day (tongue out...must feel good). How did my baby get so big? I sent a picture of Alisa to my mom, and her reply was, "Rolls on her legs...just like her mom!" Are you talking about NOW, mom, or when I was a baby?



Here is a little idea of Alisa's sit up abilities. She is doing sit-ups most of the time she's laying down. Doesn't want to miss anything, just like her mommy!



4 comments:

megan said...

I love the chubby thighs! She is so cute! I honestly can't look at your Halloween pics without breaking into a smile- you guys are so fun!

AshleyS said...

Alisa is a doll, and what a good ab work out she is getting. We should all lay on the floor and do that a few times each day...hahaha.

Jacqui said...

Such cute kiddos you have, Ali! I can't wait to kiss those marshmallow thighs! (she can kiss mine, too...kidding!) 2 weeks and we'll see you! Love Jaker on the phone. What a crack-up. Don't you love it when you see these little people mimicking adult behavior. So funny!! Love ya! And your costumes are hilarious, seriously. What a crack-up!

Anonymous said...

How sweet he is to talk to his grandma on the phone, I love cell phones! Alisa is perfect, I love the chubs!