Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving & Such


Since we can't charge our special Kodak batteries anymore, we don't have many pics from Thanksgiving. It was a Crane Thanksgiving this year and we had EVERYONE there. It was fun and crazy to try to play games with my 6 siblings and spouses (or boyfriend, Lisa). Everyone was talking and no one was listening. We all wanted to be in charge. It was chaotic and loud and I wouldn't have it any other way! Love you family!



Scott was a trooper and went running with me in the freezing cold and WINDY weather in 7000 ft. elevation of Flagstaff. He almost puked. Way to hold it in, hon! I was proud of him for going with. We celebrated my Grandma Hunt's 80th birthday with all her kids and most of my cousins. It was great to see my Grandparents again. I sure love them! Happy Birthday, Grandma.



We got back on Sunday night and got Jake to bed. Alisa was sick and Scott had a fever and a cold. They slept it off and we managed to squeeze in a quick trip to Disneyland...yeah, we're nuts. Just didn't want the vacation to end. Here's Scott on the roller coaster. Jake is on the other side of him. He's so brave. He LOVES this roller coaster in toon town.



The castle was decorated for Christmas. It was great. We saw the Christmas parade (always a highlight for Jake) and the Christmas fireworks. So magical! After the fireworks, they had fake snow falling. Seriously, Disney has it all figured out...down to the most minute detail. Gotta love it!

Here's part of the fireworks show:

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow props to you and Scott for the run. Thank you so much for the offer to have my family stay at your house. I think, judging by your assessment of your family, you understand that no one wanted to be left out of the group...they would rather all huddle in my family room like pioneers and be there for every minute of whatever loud fun might happen than be comfortable. So thank you anyway. I hope your house is still clean!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time over Thanksgiving. How great to be able to head over to Disneyland anytime! I love the pictures!

Juls said...

It was AWESOME seeing you and your family again!