Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Putting off the ironing...

Who got into mama's lip gloss? Caught under the table...
Hey, just here putting off the ironing, so I'd thought I'd post a little ditty (or doodah, as Scott says). Here are the funny things Jake said to Scott while going poo-poo at church on Sunday (this was all in the bathroom while grunting shamelessly in between...gotta love being two...don't really get embarrassed yet!).

"So...whatcha doin' tonight, dad?...Silver bells, silver bells, it's Christmas time in the city...(sung, of course)."

"Um...I'm all done to church...I have a Christmas tree at my house. I need to go there!" (we had stake conference so no primary...sorry, Jake!)

Pointing to the toilet paper rolls: "That one is too stuck. This one goes round and round and round...Hey, what are those? (pointing to the letters on the roll holder) Scott told him it said rollmaster. Then he pointed to the o and said, "That one's a 'o'." Brilliant, I know! :) Who's his mom? :)

"I'm so loud in the bathroom!"

The other day at dinner he casually said, "Hey, guys...Mom...Dad...are you eating sausages?" He's SO grown up!

Yesterday I found him with blue specks in his mouth. He had taken a bite out of a Christmas light! I can't get him to eat real food but he'll eat Christmas lights. Ah! He also told me today, "I'm going to the magical world." Huh?

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

The magical world of Disney, of course! It's on every Disney DVD. Cute boy. What hilarious comments. You gotta love smart little two-year-olds. Someday he'll figure out he can't "hide" under a glass table. Glad you wrote all his funny quotes down. They're priceless entertainment.

Colleen said...

Every kid has to get into your make up at least once. Let's hope it's just once! You do have amazingly smart kids. Who's their grandma?

Juls said...

eating Christmas lights...do you have them out already? Oh, I don't look forward to the many things David will be able to do only at Christmas time.

megan said...

Love the cute comments! And I saw your cute Christmas tree today when I drove by your house! Do you want to come help me set up ours?? Hehe! You did such a good job! :)