Sunday, November 16, 2008

For Grandma

So my mom complained that I was slacking off on the blog (especially pictures) scene. This post is of the pictures we've taken since my last post. Now, if you read Melissa's blog, I swear I did not take these pictures/videos AFTER she did. I just posted them after. Great minds think alike. Or our kids are the same age and we both like Christmas! :) 

The Christmas music has been playing since early October (Scott actually initiated this one!). Jake was SO excited to put up our tree, and since we put it up last year around Nov. 1st, we thought, What the heck? So we did it.
Fuzzy, but isn't that smile TO DIE FOR?!
Alisa with Casey. Jake and Casey's brother go to preschool together. He is a month older than Alisa and probably 5 inches shorter, and calls her the baby! (Common phrases: No, baby! Go, baby!)
Great three year old baseball idea! Seriously. This is the best thing I have put up yet. The baseball is hanging from a rope (it's actually a tennis ball). So no retrieving necessary. Jake loves it!
Excuse Alisa's soggy diaper. Jake is in his usual attire.
Jake taking over the ABC song.
Here is Alisa singing the ABC's. She's such a crack-up! She stopped singing to grab the H and hit Jake on the head. Too bad I stopped the camera before it happened. She's learning all kinds of things from him!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha. You totally copied me! Although, I must say Alisa is a little better at that alphabet. Cute pictures! Hooray for early Christmas trees.

Jacqui said...

Glad you posted. It had been 10 days...10 DAYS!

;)

JLJ said...

Christmas tree!?! You're crazy :)

That ball on the string IS a great idea. I think I'm going to have to hook something like that up. How did you secure the rope to the ball?

Melissa said...

Come on Ali, I think that "5 inches shorter" is a little bit of an exaggeration. I'm going to measure them on Tuesday. :) But it is a cute pic of my little guy.

Kristi said...

Seriously want my tree up sooooo bad.... Congrats! Love the ABC singers - so cute! Are you guys gonna do the Polar express again this year? I cant WAIT for Christmas!!!!!!