Monday, January 12, 2009

Black Eye(s) and Dancing

Jake has gotten really good with the bow and arrow my bro. and sis.-in-law gave him this summer. He shot Alisa point blank and I am just grateful he missed poking her eye out. So here's a record of her first black eye (Jan. 6, 2009). A few days later, he pushed her into or down a slide at the park and gave her a black eye in the other eye. Poor beat up girl! 

I don't know what's gotten into him. He was without bow and arrows, light sabers and swords of any kind, Buzz Lightyear, skateboards, bike, movies... you name it, it was gone!



Here's Jake enjoying the new Leapfrog computer from Grandma and Grandpa Seaman (Thank you!) and Alisa being a true girl. He let her sit behind him and style his hair for probably 15 minutes. 


Jake and Alisa are really into dancing on their table while Scott plays the piano. Alisa will even dance when I attempt to play! She grabs our hands and drags us toward the piano, saying either " 'mon, 'mon" which means "come on" or "dance." They got a little camera shy, of course, but were really rockin' out before I turned on the video.

4 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Poor little black eye-er! :( Gotta love brothers. Thanks for your "novel" on my blog- haha! I love it! I need all the help I can get....I told Ren what Scott did for you and told him he needs to remind me that I don't want the epidural, and he looked very afraid...I think he's afraid of me in that condition and what I might say to him if he tries to deny me the drugs! LOL!!

Katie said...

Maybe Jake got his mad skills from you. I do recall being on the receiving end of a few of your punches! ;) Sorry, I was such a weakling.

Colleen said...

That piano music and the kids jerky dance moves reminds me of a silent movie. I love how Alisa was sort of smacking her face as a dance move. What cuties.

Jacqui said...

Ashley says: wow was that scott! that was amazing scott! your good.I liked jakes and alisas dance!I loved it so much.I hope we see another soon!I love you so much!

love,

ashley xoxoxoxooxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo