Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Funnies from Jake

I found this notebook with two quotes from Jake. I must've written them down around 2 months ago--I'm not sure. Here they are.

When I was five I was hunting in the woods and I gived Grandma a special movie and... renember that? It has a spiderman and a black spider and a red spiderman and transformers. The little transformer and the green transformer and the spiders come in and kill grandma and grandma shoots all the spiders that are coming in!

Pointing to a little Christmas tree we have made out of lights, he said: It's a tiny Christmas tree and it destroys the whole world!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

That is a great picture of Jake.

Has he seen Transformers? He is hilarious. The tree that will destroy the whole world?! And I thought Ethan was "such a boy..." Jake wins that award, hands down.

Caleb and Jenni said...

Ok so I might be out of is, but what is this pictue of Jake? I am really confused as to what is going on.