Thursday, January 29, 2009

Books

I had to write these two books down before I forgot.

This is Jake's favorite book right now. If you have a boy, try it. He loves it. I picked it up randomly at the library. It combines pirates and dinosaurs. Can't go wrong there.

By Giles Andreae
This is a random pick up from Christmas time. It is funny and clever and had Scott and I cracking up. Jake loved it, too. The author uses these clever rhymes throughout and some adult humor. Read it to yourself before you read it to your kids so you don't lose it half way through.

How Murray Saved Christmas by Mike Reiss

4 comments:

Ali said...

Definitely recommend these two books. Both put a smile on my face. :)

Ali said...

How did someone leave a comment in my name? Huh?

Caleb and Jenni said...

That is weird someone has the same name as you...strange...

Anywho, thanks for the reminder about the ugly break up! That is so funny! I think that small act of service brought you two together in the end, so maybe you can thank me by naming your next child after me.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I imagine it was Scott who left the first message. Thanks for the recommendations. If not, I'd be a bit concerned and would try and change my password...