Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday Celebration and Ballerina

At Jake's preschool, Mrs. Morales has a tin can birthday cake. She sticks some candles on a lights it, reminded the kids that only grown ups can use matches (smart teacher--we love her!). Jake was thrilled that it was his turn to celebrate his birthday (we are having an Easter party tomorrow on his real birthday). Here he is... what a big boy!

Jake refused to look at me for a picture.
Alisa's new ballerina swimsuit, courtesy of Grandma Seaman. I wouldn't be able to resist, either! It's so so so cute!

3 comments:

Derek and Bethi said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Jakey! Make sure to check the mail every now and then because there might be a suprise! ;) And Alisa is adorable! That swimsuit is SO cute! She is getting be so grown-up! Love it!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I want that swimsuit for myself (only in black until I lose my pregnancy weight).

Melissa Zuber said...

You have the cutest kids. How is your pregnancy going? I hope you are taking it easy and not running 17 miles!