Monday, August 24, 2009

Missing the Fam

Scott, here...alone...in Show Low. I thought we had moved to Show Low a few weeks ago. I remember some fun days at first. Then Ali and the kids went back to Flagstaff for some fun extended family activites: Lake Powell with the Crane's, Ali's sister's bridal shower, and some time at both Grandma's houses in between. I go to Flagstaff on the weekends to see them. During the week I am here in Show Low, working for that long-anticipated first paycheck.

Here are some pictures of the good ol' days when we all used to live in Show Low. :)




7 comments:

Jacqui said...

Scott, I am laughing out loud! Thank you for sharing your lovely wife and kids with us. You are seriously a champ. I think Jeff's felt that way a few times...and then sometimes I think he's glad we're gone! Lol!

I adore that tu-tu swimsuit. Did your mom get that? ADOREABLE! I guess that would be a comment for the mom than the dad...

brandonm said...

Poor Scott! Hang in there! Kind of stinks to be in the work force rather than a student, huh? I'm going through the same thing here in Denver...

Heidi said...

Tye is always miserable when I go somewhere with the kids. He says it's like cutting off his right arm. Distance makes the love grow fonder, right?

The Baum Squad said...

I remember a time when Jace used to live with me as well. Haha! I forgot Torreon had a pool. Lucky ducks. Hope your family finds you soon!

Kristi said...

Hopefully she is coming home soon right???
Meanwhile, If she is here tell her I have bows for her!!!!

Jacqui said...

Aw... I miss you, too, honey! See you soon! Love you.

Juls said...

Ali, I hope that comment for Jacqui is really you! It was great seeing you at her house. Really, Utah is great, I am getting together with Jacqui on Wednesday...