Friday, September 11, 2009

Don't Neglect Us Just 'Cuz We're Private!!!

Okay, so I find myself neglecting everyone, but especially private blogs. So don't return the favor! Keep checking. We are actually back in town after a month away (we've been here one Sunday out of five) so I will get better at posting. Here's the start of Lake Powell with the Crane's. Somehow, with my family's promise of full support, my sister and I took our kids (7 total) to the Lake sans husbands on Monday. Jeff came Wednesday, Scott came Thursday. We were really glad to see them and have their help. So here are some pictures from the Lake... one of my favorite family vacations.

Alisa with cousin Wa-yai-ya (Eliza--that's how she says it). They had fun and have opposite personalities. Alisa dove in head first, Eliza watched.
My kids were so cute sleeping together. Aw...
Li celebrated her birthday and graduation from Paul Mitchell in style (in the coveted Batman towel).
The U tube was revived! For a very short run, but hey! All four kids loved it. Thanks, dad!

My sister Lisa was a HUGE help with all of my kids... the whole time. Thanks, Flea. Alisa finally crashed after lots of playing.
Olivia and Jake chillin' on the trampoline.
Tarah and chunky Treston--we love them!
Brookie lived in the bouncy chair--night and day.
Smiley little baby
Alisa's first poop on the potty. We celebrated with suckers!
Jake at the fishing pond where we live
So you think YOU can dance? Check this action out!

9 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

I won't neglect u I promise!!! I can't believe how big Brookie is : ) I need one (in Jake's words)

Jacqui said...

I know what you mean. I've had no blog traffic, either. Maybe I should just quit spazzing out. My kids already have pseudonyms, anyway...but then what would I do? I was born to spaz!

The McCormick Family said...

With her hip moves, Alisa will be a great hula dancer. Larissa loves Jake. She always wants to look at his pics.

Kristin said...

LOL to the video. I love the Nacho Libre salute by Jake. awesome. :) and tell Lisa i heart her swimsuit. WAY cute. :)

Melissa Zuber said...

I am glad to see pictures! Looks like you are having a blast!

Kristi said...

I hear ya - we have WAY less people that remember our blog... but I felt like it was the right decision and the kids safety is the most important thing right?
We won't forget ya!
Looks like Powell was a blast!

Heidi said...

Fun vacation time! My boys would be jealus of the fishing pond. Don't forget us either. Going private makes me wonder if anyone but my mom checks out my blog!

Camille said...

so cute. You guys are such a fun family. Dang i want to ride on that U tube thing!!!

Melinda said...

I don't know that I ever saw your baby before you guys moved; what a cutie!!