Monday, January 25, 2010

More Christmas and Stuff

My kids LOVE Grandma Frost. They are always asking to go to her house. She is so good with them!
Where did Brookie get those gorgeous blue eyes?!
Jake on Christmas morning was thrilled that Santa brought him a much-longed-for suit. It is adorable on.
I forgot to say that the biggest surprise was this! Les wrapped a huge box for Linda. Inside was a little jewelry box. Inside that, a key. She had no idea and it was so sweet to watch how excited they both were. It is a sweet Sequoia, I must say. Decked out.
They were both teary. It's been a hard year and was a sweet surprise.
Scott's trophy for hunting. Les and Linda got it mounted for him. It now proudly hangs in our bedroom... JUST KIDDING! But it is hanging. In our garage.
Jake and Alisa's easel
Skateboards for each. Alisa's has pink on the bottom.
Kels and Alisa after the jacuzzi. She was tuckered out.
Hair before. Even fixed, it is scrappy!
At the Crane's. We had a great time playing Uno Flash (a must try) and Bridge. Alisa found this ballerina costume my mom made for me when I was 6 or 7. She wore it every day.

Before Christmas, we had a little Nativity Re-enactment. Alisa pitched a major fit. She didn't want to wear anything to be the angel. Every once in awhile, she reminds us that she is two. This is post-fit, getting into the Christmas spirit with some piano music.
The fit
My mom and dad. Lovely... The wise men.
Jake as the shepherd.
Li-li... another wise man. I'm sure if she ever looks at this, she'll be thrilled I posted this picture.
Scott the sheep. It's a classic. Somebody has to be the sheep. Great costume. Brookie was the baby Jesus. She was actually really happy for all of it. In fact, for those who haven't heard, she turned a new leaf (is that the saying?) and is now about 90% happy. It is fantastic. It happened right before Christmas and the timing couldn't have been better. She is a doll--babbling, cooing, drooling, rolling all over. It is a great stage and we are SO glad she is finally out of that horrible colicky stage. Yea!
The pre-fit angel. My mom made this dress for Jacqui's baptism. I think three of the four girls wore it to their baptism service. It is a sweet memory.
Happy Baby Jesus!
My parents are always SO helpful and most mornings they take the kids and let me go back to sleep. It was heavenly. Thank you! The kids must have gotten used to it, because by the end of our trip, they were going straight into Grandma and Grandpa's room.
Back in Show Low

The kids have been really into exercising with me lately. I even got Scott to do a little P90X one Saturday.
Jake trying out the new skateboard. I oiled the wheels and they zip right down our driveway. I couldn't resist the $5 black Friday deal.
Brooke braving the cold to watch the skateboarders.
Alisa loves pushing the stroller.
Christmas dress. Adorable.
Alisa and Jake. Trying to get a decent shot is pretty much impossible.
Hair after. My sister Li did an AMAZING job. I love the cute A-line. Just when I thought there was no hope, Li saved the day (and the 'do).
Jake as handsome as daddy!
Sweet.
Here's Jake braving our neighbor's driveway. We live in a vacation home neighborhood, so we use all the neighbors driveways!

2 comments:

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love Brooke all snuggled up in the stroller and the picture of Jake in his new suit. I love P90X too. I did the core workout this morning. It's a killer.

Jacqui said...

How fun! I need to get ripped and try P90X. I have been so tired lately that I can barely drag my bum to the gym.

Love all the pics. Want some of the SNOW!