Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good News and Bad News and Update

Good news:

Brookie is taking a bottle

Bad news:

She may be weaning herself. Since she repeatedly bit me (as in, a few days in a row, every time she started nursing), she refuses to nurse at all. It is strange, like she was really offended I'd pull away and gasp when she bit me. And she remembers still and will not nurse. So far, she won't drink formula either. That's gotta change, really quick. I am sick of the pump.

The end.

Update:
I forgot to say that we decided against getting B. the MRI. She seems to be improving her range of motion in her arm, so we are waiting it out, at least for now.

She is teething again (which may account for her refusal to nurse?). She's been happy during the day, but last night she woke up at 11:15 and didn't stop screaming until 2:45 am. Needless to say, I am EXHAUSTED today. Trying to keep my eyes open.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I haven't looked at your blog for awhile, but your pictures from Christmas are so CUTE! Jake cracks me up. Love, love, love the Nativity costumes.

Jacqui said...

Check out the diapers deal at Target. If you buy four packages of the Up and Up brand, you get 15% off, and free shipping. Use the code: URTYJLI8 and you get an ADDITIONAL 10% off.

A fab deal, my dear. I thought of you.

XO. And sorry about the biting queen.

kai and steph said...

Jaxon is really slowing down with nursing too. But he wont take the bottle at all.... i don't know what to do for him. He still needs the milk (formula or breast) right? I feel so clueless about this stuff.