Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Party!

Christy and I threw a Christmas Party this year at her parents house (Thanks, Frank and Debbie!) It was fun. We ate bread bowls and soup, plus yummy side dishes. We had hot chocolate and hot spiced grape juice and did a white elephant exchange. It was hilarious. The best presents were the Japanese "Party Time" dehydrated, sweetened, sesame crabs and fish heads, the "do rag," the Spyware (sorry you didn't get this, Adam! Aw, sad!) and the maxipad slippers. Quite stylish... :)

Somehow I was feeling the peer pressure and tried the crab. Ew. I am NOT a seafood fan! I think I was the only girl who did it. They were quite questionable...but not too bad. It was mostly mental. I am not the only girl who ate them! After watching Christy's podcast, I saw Jen eating one in the background. Ew! You go, girl!

We love our friends. It was great! Thanks, guys!


maxipad slippers...one size fits all

crabs and fish heads

the do rag



Scott and I


Emily and Sonny

Lindsay and Sean

Sonny was the first to try the crabs...


Cambrie and Steve

Adam, Ashley, Megan, Christian


Andy and Jen

Ashley and Wes

Devin and Christy

3 comments:

megan said...

It was so much fun!! Thanks for putting together!!

Ashley said...

Seriously, did you have to bring up the Spywear again?...Maybe next year Adam will only act like he's five instead of four, that is if we are ever invited again... Please invite us again! It was so fun, I promise we'll behave!

Anonymous said...

It looks lik eyou had fun! Leave it to you to put together a great party!