Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Half Marathon Happenings






On Saturday the "Marathon Mommas" ran the Southern California Half-Marathon in Irvine. It was beautiful. It was clear and sunny and not too hot. Perfect weather! I got talked into trying to run it in 2 hours or under, and did it! I felt like I was going to die at the end, but it was fun. It goes really fast when someone else is running with you. Thanks, girls!
Scott had quite the adventure with the kids...I'll let him tell all. It was nuts! Thanks, hon, for all the support. I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Good job. Rock on running club!

Juls said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You have amazing motivation to run! Good for you!

Jacqui said...

The amazing thing is that Scott survived!! ;) You seriously show me up. I need to get out and get my buns moving. No excuses! You go girl.