Friday, December 28, 2007

Polar Express

Scott's parents took us on the Polar Express (The Grand Canyon Railway does a Polar Express ride for Christmas). It was so much fun! They passed out hot chocolate and cookies, read the story, sang songs, and visited the north pole. Jake loved his new "Choo-choo boy" jammies and robe. He looked like the boy on the movie! It was freezing cold! He was soooo sick that night, and has been for a week and a half. He coughed so hard he threw up on the way. Maybe it was a mistake to take him so sick, but he loved it!










I was cutting Jake's nails the other day, and he very seriously said, "Mom, you be careful with me 'cuz I a special boy!" Where does he come up with these things?


Alisa is growing up more and more. She has started getting up on all fours, rocking back and forth, scooting, chatting more than ever (she even says ma-ma-ma now!). It's great to see her so big and grown up except I don't think I'm ready for her to crawl! Sometimes I wonder why my kids can't just wait for the end of the development time period--grow teeth at 6 months plus, crawl at 8 or 9 months, etc.! Here is Alisa dancing...how funny! :)

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Cute! I hope you got that Exersaucer for Christmas and can take it home w/ you! She loved ours so much. Looks like you had a great Christmas. What a darling outfit on Alisa--the white sweater, I mean. I am glad that red shirt fits you...looks good!