Friday, September 26, 2008

Funny

From Jake:

Mom, where is your pee-pee?

I don't have one Jake. I am a girl. Only boys have pee-pees.

Well, are you going to be a boy after you are a girl? Then you will have a pee-pee?

Nope...

(and don't worry--I took advantage of the moment to teach about gender identity, of course!)

At the beach, Scott and Jake were building drip castles together, and out of the blue:

Dad, you are my best friend... and Jonas is my best friend. Who is your best friend?

Scott: You are my best friend, and mom is my best friend, and Alisa is my best friend.

And Jonas?

Scott: And Jonas is my best friend, too.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Cute! Ali, my number is 801-472-2666. Give me a call. I can drive to your house or we can get together at the beach or something. Do you have time in the next couple weeks?