Monday, September 8, 2008

When Patients Cancel...

What do you do when three patients cancel by 10:30 am??? Head to the great DL of course! We realized Jake is almost tall enough for most of the rides, and splurged on some tall "running" shoes, which he claims make him run very fast, so he could go on the rides. We went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, and Star Tours (his favorite, of course! I think we went 3 or 4 times on that and on Big Thunder). It was a fun and exhausting day. We missed you, Disneyland! It's been too long! 
In line for the jungle cruise
This is in Innovations. Jake and Alisa loved this room. Isn't this bed great? Jake was in Peter Pan heaven.
Jake's running shoes
Jake and Scott on Big Thunder

5 comments:

megan said...

Fun!! Where is the Innovations room? I should invest in shoes for Abby too- I think we could pass her off for some of the big rides too!!Thanks for the tips!!

Kristi said...

Looks like such a great time! I miss Disneyland, I guess it has been 11 years or so.... Hopefully soon we will make it back, I can hardly wait to take the kids there!

Colleen said...

Way to take advantage of every California minute! Do you still have adult passes?

Juls said...

I love, love, love Disneyland! Go until you can go no more!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had fun. It seems weird that Jake is big enough to go on Big Thunder! I bet he had fun. The only thing he talked about at my house is how he had his own DL pass. I bet he feels pretty grown up! :)