Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jake's Prayer

Heavenly Father, Thank you that I can go to the office for my teeth and that the tooth fairy will come and give me a Buzz Lightyear toy... and Aero and the trains [new trains discovered at friend, Ryan's]... (Mom, is she bringing me Aero?) No, Jake. Just one toy and it will be a surprise. And thank you for my Buzz Lightyear costume, and... Mom, I want to show it to her! I want to show the toothfairy my Buzz Lightyear costume!

That's pretty much as far as we got on prayers tonight. Yes, we broke the news to him (see previous post) and they may be extracted as early as tomorrow. We are really counting on that toothfairy to make up for four years without front teeth!

5 comments:

AshleyS said...

sorry! that's no fun. let me know if the tooth fairy comes through for you. maybe i'll start pulling out my own teeth when funds are running low.

Benji said...

http://benjihadafieldandhelostit.blogspot.com/2008/09/another-sign-of-struggling-economy.html

I'm sure he'll understand if you just quickly explain the economy.

Jacqui said...

Oh Mr. Jaker! You know, he got his baby teeth so early---maybe he'll get the bigger ones early, too.

Do you want to swap the Buzz costume with a bigger one? I have an XS you could have, if you want to swap. Or you can just sell the one you have a pay me for the XS. Let me know!

Jacqui said...

You gotta post a pic of the toothless wonder!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Ali, Your kids are so cute!!