Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dah-Dah-dah-dahhhh!

My little sis got married! She is so amazing and incredibly happy. It was great to be with all of my siblings and their kids, even with that poor 24 hour flu. Thanks, mom and dad, for throwing a great reception after. It was so fun. Here is my lovely sister, lounging in the grass...
Shelly and Darin
The next day, Jake and Alisa found some old bricks to build a tower.
Cutting the cake. Don't look too closely. I am in the background, picking something out of my teeth. Classy.
All of my siblings.
My whole family. Wow. Big fam. Love these guys.
Magical.
I just had to include this. Here is the little chunker, Treston, next to a picture of his daddy in the same outfit. They totally look alike.
Here is the newest addition to our family. Jare and Amanda's baby, Malia. What a cutie!
The night before the wedding, Jare and Amanda found a Golden Spoon so the girls could have a little girl time before Shelly's big day.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

How fun! What a beautiful bride! She is absolutely gorgeous! Please give her my congrats. How fun that your whole family was together. Your family rocks! I LOVE the last pic of all you girls. You can tell you guys just have too much fun being together!