Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pre-Easter Visit from the 'Rents

My parents came over for their ward temple trip. It was nice to get to go to the temple with them while Scott watched all the kids. I'm going to miss being so close to the temple. It's always fun to spend some time together. Of course, we played bridge until way too late!

I LOVE this outfit! Doesn't she look adorable? She has most of her front two teeth, with a lateral incisor about to come in, too!
My dad, making paper airplanes for the kids. Purple only for Alisa (we don't have pink paper. Purple is her second choice.)

First self haircut. At least it was in front of all of us so we could stop her right away!
This is how I found Alisa one night. Light on, books out. Gotta love it! At least she stayed in her room. She must've had a nap that day because when she takes a nap, she doesn't keel over right away (She passes out right away most nights at 7 pm.).

3 comments:

Katie said...

Did you really call her tooth a lateral incisor?! I know you're a dentist's wife, but seriously? ha ha! That's hilarious. Well, on Saturday night the JDA ladies got to do a class 2 prep for a cavity. So take that! ;) And I pretty much failed.

AshleyS said...

But my cavity prep was in the "worst" category again, so Katie did much better than me. Ali, are you guys moving? Where to?

Michelle said...

Haha. Lateral incisor. Are you the wife of a dentist or what?