Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Summer Time

Well, it's not summer time but it feels like summer here. I think it's been in the 80's and it's beautiful! This may mean that I will be suffering through a very hot summer, but it is so nice now that i can't complain! Thanks, Grammy and Papa Crane, for the bubble gun for Valentine's Day. Jake loves blowing a pile of bubbles, then smashing them!
Jake feeding Alisa a Healthy Choice Bar. Yum! She cringed at every bit, tasted it, then was ready for more.



Big girl! Notice the teeth! 

Here she is practicing to be like Aunt Jenni... very concentrated, with the tongue.

After a run in the morning. She already has good oral hygiene! Her daddy must be a dentist!

I took these trying to get her to show me her teeth. No more snaggle-tooth! Yea! We can go get a family picture taken now! Ha, ha.



This morning was funny. She was sooo tired and falling asleep in her high chair before we went running. I got her out to try and wake her a bit while I got Jake ready to go. She laid her head right down on the floor. I walked into the bathroom, and a couple of minutes later she came crawling (slowly) in, got to the doorway, and laid her head down again! Poor thing! Once she was buckled into the stroller, she was out like a light. 

Cheesy grin!


4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe all those teeth. She looks so big! And the hair is growing in...how fun. Can't wait to see you guys soon. YAY!

Kristi said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I am super jealous of the warmth you have now but don't AT ALL envy the heat of the summer! Maybe you can come here to cool off!

Colleen said...

Hey! Alisa's not only growing teeth, but she's growing some hair! I was pretty used to her being bald! Well, I guess it had to happen sometime!! Hee hee. See you all soon!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I love Jake's face when he's feeding her the ice cream.