Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Don't Throw a FIT, Jake!!!

Today (and Monday morning) Jake woke up at 4 am and would not go back to sleep! He had to potty, woke Alisa up, tried sleeping in my bed (gasp! I never thought I'd allow that!) and ended up eating none other than his favorite...yogurt...at 5:15 am. Anyway, it's a poor start to my day. Makes me very grouchy knowing I am living on 4 or 5 hours of sleep. 

I gave in to a movie at around 6 am, which is always a mistake. Inevitably, Jake throws a fit when I say no to more movies, which makes me even more grouchy. He did throw a fit this morning about no 2nd movie. By the time Scott came out for breakfast, I was lecturing him on not throwing a fit. We thought he said, "I'm going to throw a fit!" to which Scott replied with a threat for time-out. He insisted he was going to throw a fit, then proceeded to run and kick in the air. He did this a few times before we caught on that he was indeed "throwing a foot" not a fit! Ha! He kept saying, "I'm throwing a foot! I'm throwing a foot!" Very naughty boy. Don't throw a foot, Jake!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

BTW, I think this is very funny. Some days just start out on the wrong foot...hahahahah. Seriously, though, love the "throwing a foot!"