Friday, January 18, 2008

Still making us laugh


"Here, mom. I have a crumb!" He hands me something that feels like a crumb and says, "It's from my owie." A scab. Nice.

Jake and Alisa are in the same room now (which is going surprisingly well...we think they enjoy the company) so we constantly stress Jake being quiet once he goes to bed. Last night he came to the crack in the bottom of the door and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I'm talking in the ground!" He listened for a minute and then said, "Hey...I'm hearing you! Dad, I'm hearing you!"

This morning I was nursing Alisa in the rocker. Jake wanted to sit by us. As he started climbing up, he got a shocked look on his face, quickly climbed down, and said, "Alisa stinks! I don't want to smell her!" Yep, poop. Does it every time.

A walk down memory lane...
Jake laughing


Doggie...yep, same one.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

He is one hilarious kid. I can't believe what he said in the crack in the floor. That his so funny! Love the walk down memory lane. Been thinkin' I need to post "where the binky gone?" on my blog. It's just a classic. So, where'd you put Alisa's crib? How does that work?