Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BYU Fan Discovers Diaper

Here is how we started for bedtime... cute, huh? Our little BYU fan.
This is what we found when we checked on her before going to bed:
Yep, she discovered her diaper, and how to take it off. And yep, she pee-peed before we got it back on. We slipped the diaper on without her even waking up.

Jake found Alisa's sweater. Nice.
Riding the horse. Jake has been soooo sweet and helpful lately. I think he's growing out of the terrible twos.
Darth Maul face. Notice the cars. The train is pulling a race car, then a "Jeef"--three times. Very orderly.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

"Look at Jake on the hat! Look at Jake on the horse! Look at Jake, I go play! I go play with Jake!" ~Cousin Ethan

While Jake may be leaving the terrible 2's, Eth is definitely just entering them...with a vengance. He is sitting here hitting me and Eliza, and then he just spit in my face...and he's laughing about it.

Oh, and Liv did that with her diapers, too. It got to the point that I had to duct tape them on, and when she got through that, I had to use packing tape and wrap it all the way around her several times!! AH! I somehow doubt Alisa has the level of craziness that LIv had, but you never know.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Yeah, I was going to suggest duct tape if she continued. Or putting the diapers on backwards so the tabs are at her back.

Addie Gaylord said...

Ali-
Your kids are so cute and my goodness Jake looks just like Scott, it's unbelievable! Is Scott still in school? Are you guys planning on going back to Flag when your all done?
Oh yeah, I total understand about your bug post. I can't stand ants or any bug for that matter. Ugh, so annoying!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

I love the sleeping pictures of Alisa! That is so stinkin cute! Caiden never took his diapers off so I am hoping my girls are the same...but I bet I won't get that lucky! :) Two whole weeks at Powell?!? SOO FUN!!