Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jakey-boy!

I know every parent feels this way, but what a cutie! Jake turned 3 last Wednesday. What a big boy! We were so happy to see him after 30 hours of labor and a c-section! Poor thing was lodged in there! He was covered with hair (literally, wolf-man ears and hairy forehead, back, legs...he even has a mustache!) He was and is so precious! He has grown up so fast! I posted early pics first, so I will continue the birthday report on a new post! What a sweet babe!





3 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Jake! I have been so excited for his birthday post since Russ's day.
He is such a cutie!

Jacqui said...

Wow! That toilet picture sure looks familiar! I have one of me, about the same age, tooth brush in hand, sitting on the pot. Love it!

Tobler said...

Happy birthday Jake!