Monday, April 7, 2008

Weird.

Here we are watching the new Disney Pixar parade at California Adventure. It was awesome! It has McQueen and Mater, Incredibles, Ratatouille, Nemo and Crush, Monsters, Inc. ... Jake was in heaven. We also love getting a free tortilla from the tortilla factory there. Yeah, I know. Here's Jake enjoying his tortilla...



Jake: Help mom! I am trying to get the whole box of Craisins but I can't because I don't have a big, tall,... a big, tall, ladder to reach them!

Jake's nakey again (shocker!). He came running in saying, "Guess what I have in my bum!" He pretends to pull something out and says, "It's a screw!" Why do you have a screw in your bum? He pretends to hand it to me so I pretend to put it on the desk. He picks it up and pretends to eat it. Weird. Are all boys so weird? Maybe it's just kids. He didn't really have anything in his bum, don't worry. And I don't think anything was actually connected there. He was just using his imagination.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Ethan would go NUTS over this parade! We may just have to come out to Cali again sometime...I am SO excited about you coming to UT this month. Yeah! And Thank you to Scotty for taking over all the house and kid duties (you wanted different duties, didn't you? cooking duties, dead guy duties...)

XO

Juls said...

too funny about the screw! my friends son actually did eat a screw because of the guy on polar express. She said she never saw it pass, but the e-ray showed that it passed. Hopefully he never really does it!

Melissa Zuber said...

Your kids are adorable. You guys look great! Your mom gave me your blog. We can now get to know each other better.