Friday, October 10, 2008

Old Friend and Pumpkin Patch

This week I finally went to visit my old friend from dear ol' Coconino High, Robyn and her sweet babe, Apollo. It had been way too long. She is just as amazing as ever--I've always looked up to her. It was great to see her, her very easy-going babe, and her sweet hubby. What a great family! Can't wait to meet your new little girlie!
Baby Apollo down for a nap in his closet... :) Big boy for 10 months old!



Jake's preschool went to the Greenspot Pumpkin Patch on Tue. It was a good time. The kids are so cute and funny. Alisa was enthralled by all the animals, which she started calling Dada... ? Don't know what that's all about. She wanted to touch and pet them all. Her fingers were found in the following places: a horses mouth and mane (it bites, but didn't bite her), a pig's nose, a chick, llama's back, baby goat's mouth and body. Poor girl. She'll probably feel deprived all her life, no pets...
Jake was one of 3 who forgot to wear his t-shirt. I guess I mean that I was one of 3 moms who forgot... Oh, well. He was easy to spot in the crowd. Plus, when I'm in a hurry, I can always get him to dress himself if he can wear the Darth Vador shirt.
 
During General Conference, Jake rediscovered his hat. Alisa didn't want to be left behind, and insisted on wearing the shirt/cape, too.
The class with this farmer girl who showed us around and Mrs. Morales, Jake's teacher.
Jake picked the biggest pumpkin he could find. Everyone else was ok with little ones. 
Jake and Ryan on the tractor ride
Alisa and I on the tractor ride. It was bright. 

5 comments:

Linda said...

Too, too funny Ali. I can always count on you to make me laugh my socks off!! hahaha Love you guys :) I miss all of you. And especially Alisa...muah!

Jacqui said...

What a crack-up! I am so glad you went to see Robyn. How fun! And a girl! woo-hoo! :)

Colleen said...

Fun times! I bet you had a ball with Robyn. The pumpkin patch looks fun, too. Cutie pies.

Harward Family said...

It looks like you had a great time at the pumpkin patch! Saturday was fun thank you for inviting us!

megan said...

Fun trip to the pumpkin patch! I love that he was in blue!! Sounds like something I would forget too!