Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Alphabet Tag-my fourth post today. Just scroll on down. I'm bored.

Any hobbies...running, reading, soccer (I think I still like it!)

Best Memories...Disneyland as a kid, Lake Powell in the summers, Mexico family vacations, my wedding, laughing with Scott and the kids.

Cake or Pie...homemade carrot cake

Day of Choice...Saturday. Scott’s home!

Essential Item...running shoes for me, disposable diapers for kids.

Favorite color...silver, but green is probably second

Get up early or late...early…to get more done. I would love to sleep in, though…

Hometown...Flagstaff, AZ

Indulgence...ice cream…anything chunky

January or July...July, as long as we hit the pool every day!

Kids...Two

Love to...read

Marriage Date...June 28, 2003

Number of brothers and sisters...3 sisters, 2 brothers.

Open or close the bathroom door...open, so beware.

Phobia and Fears...knocking out my front teeth, fluttery, jumpy, unpredictable bugs, kids/hubby getting hurt

Quote..."The best things in life aren’t things." That just popped into my head. I love good quotes.

Reason to smile...Husband and kids. Health. The gospel. Life is good!

States lived in...Arizona, Utah, Texas, , North Dakota (Alabama & Georgia for a short time), Honduras (it’s a country, but it’s interesting!), California

Trips, Memorable...Playa del Carmen, Mexico with Scott. We rode the public bus everywhere. It took me back (to Honduras travel).

Unknown fact about me...I have never mowed a lawn before. Dumb, but true.

Vegetable...green beans, broccoli, good asparagus, sauted peppers and onions, carrots, sugar snap peas, edamame (ok, is that a veggie?) oh, yum! Love ‘em.

Want to learn to...cut hair, take great pictures (photography), play basket ball and tennis, decorate!

Xcellent Adventures...living in Honduras…where do I start? No running water. No flushing toilets. Bucket baths night and day with the frogs, eating lizards, tarantulas falling from the ceiling, burning tarantulas with Off repellent, scorpions, you name it. What an adventure.

Your favorite food...Anything ethnic--Thai, Vietnamese, Greek, Indian, Middle Eastern. Love Mexican.

Zodiac sign... Taurus 

I tag anyone willing to answer all these questions. If you do, you're probably putting off something exciting, like cleaning...

9 comments:

Jacqui said...

Your last sentence made me laugh! I have never mown a lawn before, either. That is pathetic. But I think I'll learn this summer so I can do that while Jeff cleans the house! (He likes to work outside and leave the inside to me during the summer. Granted, there is a lot of work to do outside, but I'd rather do that than mop my humongous wood floor or vacuum!)

Jessica said...

Sorry Ali, this message is to Jaqui if she happens to read it..or maybe you can pass it on :)

I can't see your blog anymore, it makes me sad. How can I see it?

Colleen said...

Ali, unless I'm mistaken, you never lived in Georgia, but you and Jacqui both lived in California for a short time AND you live there now!

Colleen said...

oops. You did put California! :)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Neither of you have ever mowed a lawn?!? I kind of enjoy it...I insisted on mowing until I was 8 months pregnant!

Jacqui said...

Celia, I know we're pathetic, but we were always doing the inside housework while "the boys" did the outside. A little sexist, I know, but at least we weren't wearing aprons! Haha. However, I vowed I will learn this summer. We have a huge lawn, and I think it'd be therapeutic to put on my iPod (which I haven't even opened yet from Christmas) and mow for an hour...

Ashley said...

I wish Endamame was a vegetable because I would have no problem getting my three a day in. This is a nifty little info sheet...

Andy & Jen said...

You are so funny! I promise I will be returning your book this week, it's been forever...PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Kristi said...

This was so fun to read Ali! I love all the new pics of your cutie-pie kids!
By the way - we had a great time getting to see a LOT of Bethi this past weekend! She is so great:)
I will do this tag if I get a chance, I am still trieng (trying??) to get the tag from Anna done:)