Tuesday, February 12, 2008

quotes

Jake was whining about watching a movie. When I repeatedly said no, he came in and said, "Mom, remember I need to watch a movie 'cuz Jesus wants me to watch a movie!" Uh, huh.

Jake, what are you doing? 
He emerges with a big rock. "Mama, I have big muscles, and I throw the rock!" (as he throws it)

Today I let Jake watch Toy Story 2 in the afternoon, hoping he'd fall asleep. Maybe half way through, he said, "Mom, I just a little bit tired. I'm going to take a little nap, ok? Then I will watch the movie again." He laid down and a few minutes later he was out! It was a miracle!

"Dad, be careful! We have some waffles and they will sting you. Yeah, the waffles will sting you. You can't play with them." Wasps.

From his room, just now (he's in bed): "One, two, three... Mama! [pause] Mama, I hear you! [pause] One, two, three... Ahhhhh! Mama... mama, are you sleeping?"

1 comment:

Jen-ben said...

That'll getcha! How cute is he? Maybe he really is supposed to watch a movie.... :)