Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ode to the Big O




Why I LOVE my niece, Olivia!!!
1. She is sooo fun to play with! Look at the sweet snowman we made!
2. She is good at LOVING! She loves her brother, sisters, Jake and Alisa. She draws me pictures.
3. She has a style all her own. She says the funniest things! (see Jacqui's blog for proof)
4. She is a ball of energy!
5. Those big eyes and that mischievous smile. Love it.
6. She really is a sweetie and works hard in school. 
7. She can really shake that little booty! I will try to post it.
8. Where the binky gone? A classic in our family. 

Happy Birthday (one day late!) !!! I love you, Livs!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

(I am writing for Olivia):

Me: What do you want to say to Ali?

Liv: Hmmm...I don't know, I don't know.

Me: Well, whatareya gonna say?

Liv: Mom, why are you doing that? Don't keep writing!! Stop writing!
Um, mmmmmmm! (mad...storms out of the room)

Me: Seriously, honey, what do you want to write?...honey, Liv?

Jacqui said...

Thanks, Ali. She had a great b-day. She's having a party on Friday at our house with 15 girls invited!! AH! That doesn't include her or AShley. I am hoping that some can't come b/c of the holiday weekend...I'll let ya know how it goes, if I survive.