Tuesday, February 5, 2008

boring hair blues

Amanda BynesAmanda BynesKirsten DunstAmanda Bynes
Ok, so I stole the above from Ashley S.'s cousin's blog...you're right, Ashley. I do like her blog. Amazing pictures. Anyway, what do you think? It's probably because I secretly am hoping a haircut will make me look like these girls...??? (You know what I'm talking about, Megan! Katherine Zeta-Jones? Sandra Bullock?)
So I know this dress is nasty, but her hair...what do you think? I think she is so beautiful, but have never seen her hair straight like this...

thinking of getting a haircut. what do you think? could I pull this off? (NOT color, cut!) any suggestions?

7 comments:

AshleyS said...

you have the perfect hair for that cut. GO FOR IT!

Kristi said...

I think it would be sooo pretty! Go for it!

Jacqui said...

Your hair already looks like the girl in the gold dress, Ali! If you cut it, I think you could totally pull that one off. The blonde hair is super cute, too. I think you'd have to blowdry it to get it to stay styled like that. Like the long bangs, though. Been thinking of those myself.

FYI: Whatever you want to look like those girls...You are BEAUTIFUL!

AshleyS said...

haha, the one on the top left is my cousin, Nina. Isn't she gorgeous?

Ashley said...

The layers? Oh yeah. Love the bangs idea. I would kill to have hair like yours though.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful already! I do agree that a hair cut can make you feel better go for it!

Angie said...

Yes, I think your hair would look great like that. I am sure you have the nice thick hair, the girls in my family envy, so I am sure you could pull it off. Just don't rub it in too much, we do all the tricks we can to make ours "look" thick. I love keeping in touch with you guys like this!