Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Double Trouble

Jake and Alisa, bundled up during Disney's Light Parade. Remember that? Still there.


We went to San Diego for my nephew's blessing. He was teenie-weenie (4 lbs. something) when he was born. Here, he was 6 lbs. Now, he's 8 lbs. at 7 weeks.


Jake and Alisa LOVE Nika, Jared and Amanda's doggie. Jake found a friend in Amanda's niece, Ali (Allie?). They came downstairs holding hands. CUTE!

DOUBLE TROUBLE. Enough Said. Jake and Hallie are hilarious together. So, I was making dinner in the kitchen, and they were playing out there quietly (my first clue something wasn't right). Alisa was whining a bit, but she just started that so I thought nothing of it. I must've been cooking up a storm. I heard Hallie say, "here, Alisa!" all nice and friendly-like. I praised her for being to nice to Alisa. Then here's what I found (2nd picture)... 



Alisa was COVERED in Desitin...the ointment. It's kind of like Vaseline. When I came out, I said, "Oh, my goodness! What happened?" to which Hallie promptly responded, "Jakey! and pointed. Not so innocent, though, with Desitin all over both of their shirts and hands! Ha! Bad mommy moment, I guess. Poor Alisa! It did come out after 2 days of bathing. Poor grease head.

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

OH man! Poor Alisa! And Hallie was being "so nice!" AH!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Oh, that is hilarious! Poor Alisa...but she's smiling, so she's obviously not too mad!

Colleen said...

Ditto. That is hilarious! It's great that you got a picture of it. It's so hard to try to be stern when something like that happens, so it won't happen again!

Camille said...

LOL...poor girl i love the face she is making...like am i mad or grossed out! Super funny and cute!

Camille said...

I didn't know that Jared had a kid. Awesome! I can't believe that he was so little!