Friday, May 16, 2008

Before I forget


Doesn't she look so big? This was obviously before the 100 + degree weather!
Cheeser!
She likes to take off her bib and then try to put it back on. Same goes with the headband, hat, etc.
Jake's new favorite hide and seek spot. I've started putting the dirty laundry in another basket, since it's been spread all over our floor and house every day.
In the hamper... say, "Where's Jakey?"

Jake was looking at a picture of me, my sisters, and sis-in-law Tarah, and naming them all. When I came into the room, he was kissing each one of us. He said, "Mom, can I marry all these girls? I want to marry all these girls!" What a sweetie!

Earlier, he said all casually, "So, mom, what do you want to do? We could play with playdoh, or color, or paint a picture, or ride bikes, or read stories... what do you want to do?" Yep, I think he's heard that a few hundred times from me. I just try to steer him away from watching a movie! He loves them, we don't get cable or dish or whatever the heck it is called to be able to watch t.v., so movies are his t.v.  And I try to steer clear...

Alisa puts ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to her ear and says, "he-o" sort of like hello. She gives kisses like no one's business and is basically the sweetest and smiley-est and most well-behaved baby ever. I am so blessed--by both kids. And by Scott. 

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

I cannot believe how much Alisa is growing up. She is adorable! What a dolly. So big, too! I can't believe she's nearly one. That went way too fast!!!

Anonymous said...

I know that I have said this before, but you kids are so adorable!

Colleen said...

Alisa definitely has the cheeser genes!! Following in Jakes footsteps!! What a cutie.