Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shout Out to Jefe

This is not Jefe. On my mission, everyone said Jeff looked like Carlos Ponce, so I thought I'd find a picture of him, too. What a hunk! :)

Happy Birthday, Jefe! 

Can I just say how much I love my brother-in-law? He is hilarious! (Mas frijoles por mi, let bygones be bygones, the Anasazi Trot... need I say more?) He is always fun to be around and has an amazing ability to sleep through anything, starting at 9 pm. We've had some really funny times. I am so glad he is in the family! Such a great dad and hubby and bro-in-law. 

Hope you have (had) a fantastic birthday. We love you! Can't wait to see you at the Lake!!!!
Jefe is on the left. That's my sweet niece and my bro. at the computer.


2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I am reading this to Jefe right now as he's driving to work. He is cracking up. What a sweet post. He loves you, too. He does have an uncanny ability to fall asleep anywhere and keep sleeping. But like he says, it works out for both of us. He sleeps, I party with the fam playing games until the wee hours the night, and he gets up with the kids in the morning (now, anyway. It wasn't always that way...;). A distant memory...)!

And Mr. Carlos is pretty hot, I must say. He does look my hot, hunky hubby. ;););) Lol.

We are SO excited to see you guys, too. Now I am off to read your next post. XOXO

Jacqui said...

wee hours of the MORNING, not night. But you know what I meant...