Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Family Band and Phone Call

First, are these not the cutest kids ever? They are so funny playing together. I LOVE to see them getting along! Alisa is Jake's #1 fan!
She is so proud that she can stand up and get into this little rocking chair thing. 
Doesn't she look so tropical in the Aloha attire? Thanks, G'ma Seaman!
I must say that we know how to rock out here at home! She's intense!
Jake, too! Thanks to baby Jordan, we had a real drum for a few days.
Here is my mom (I know, she looks like she could be my sister) and my little sis, Lisa (who looks like she is not related to me!) with my sweet, sweet niece. My sister, Hermanita Craneo, is in Chile Santiago West. She got special permission to call the week before mother's day since we would all be together. It was so good to talk to her! I love the "bueno" and "entonces" thrown in everywhere! I miss being that immersed in Spanish! She is doing awesome and is tearing it up, of course! Love you, Shmelly!
Liza Bellie
My parents when Michelle called. Intense moment! :) Love you guys!
Here is a little demo of our jammin' session! Notice how Alisa is mostly sucking on the maracas. Yep, straight from Mexico and no doubt lead-filled paint! Ha! What a good mommy!

Up next (so I don't forget): my bad mommy moment at Disneyland!

5 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Holy Smokes your dad is looking so thin! I've seen other pictures, but this one captures it the best. Your kids are too cute. I love that they're little buddies. Glad you all got to talk to Michelle. How fun.

Jacqui said...

Stinkin' cute kids! Love it. j : the video is so cute, too. good singing! I have some help typing from Bellie girl...
?Z,km, jggfhiujkjkhj

We miss you! Fun times. Need to send you pics.

Caleb and Jenni said...

Your dad looks incredible! How did he do that? I miss you guys so much! Your kids look absolutely adorable as always. Love you so much!

Colleen said...

Thanks for including the belly fat roll picture of me! Nice. Good memories for posterity. :} I sort of like to pretend that the fat isn't there. Great reality check! Ha. !

Camille said...

I love the rock band! That was one of our favorite things to do when we were kids. I especially like Alisa eating her maracas! :)